Friday, February 17, 2012

Recipe Cards



Decorated Recipe Cards

I had some old recipe cards laying around taking up space and thanks to Pinterest (http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=250630.0) I found a new use for them. The set I had already had all the tabs on top so all I had to do was add some pretty paper to them. I chose to use Summer Song by Zoe Pearn. I used my Glue Glider Pro & a glue stick to attach the pages together. Once I was done I took a medium tag from the Paper Studio and wrote out who it was to and who it was from. I then took two stamps from a set of sentiments I found in the bottom of my drawer and used orange ink. Then orange and green ribbon tied the tag to the recipe cards. Very easy project and I love the way they turned out.



Posted by: Stacey

No comments:

Post a Comment